Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lead Dust to Light : Prakṛti Prayer

So here's the deal... Last January we moved into into a house on North Girard with chipped lead paint covering the exterior... The landlords assured us that they had taken the highest precaution on the interior, and tested extensively and found zero lead.  Because the the unit was beautifully finished on the inside, 14 foot ceilings and a beautiful kitchen (and the only thing we could find at the time) we signed a year lease. 

Fast forward 8 months, my kids lead tests come back high on their physical for school.  My 1 year old son at level 16 (you want levels under 5). 

So for the last week we've been staying in my parents basement and waiting for the city to confirm that their is lead on the premise so we can move.

So many transformations, so much upheaval for our family in the last 5 years has experientially  etched in my mind that home is where my family is, not tied to anyone physical location.  I am so grateful for the countless ways that we have been blessed, and send out a prayer of love for all families dealing with living conditions that compromise their health or ability to fully serve.

We have the kids on a daily regimen of:

1. Zeolite
2. Chlorella
3. Creeping Charlie
4. Cilantro juice.

As ever the practice remains to experience this as it is, unshackled by the filters of my preference and or distinction.

In a recurring vision I see neon blue veins, like roots that feed everything and everyone animating consciousness.  These veins exist, not physically, but behind the curtain of the senses, the nourishing love of the divine mother Prakṛti present in everything and everyone.  She is ferocious in her divinity, singing even through lead paint dust and times the times which challenge our practice and wisdom.

Oh Divine Mother, destroy my resistance and preference that I be open the unfathomable expanse of your love. 

May I feel your presence in all things and everyone, even the dust my children breath.

May all beings everywhere be happy and free.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment